Kingtiger charcoal making machine is also called as biomass charcoal making machine or biomass carbonization plant. Raw materials is biomass, including wood, rice hull, sawdust, coconut shell, bamboo, sewage sludge, olive shell, wood, grass and other kinds of biomass. End products are charcoal, wood tar and wood vinegar, as well as combustible gas. Our charcoal manufacturing machine/equipment is continuous and uses most carbonization technology. Biomass is processed into charcoal after dry distillation and anaerobic carbonation, under the high temperature from 400 to 600 degree Celsius. Our continuous charcoal equipment requires the feed diameter of biomass is less than 50mm, and water content is less than 20%. If biomass do not meet the requirements, it shall be pretreated by professional biomass crusher and drying device. Combustible gas produced in the production process including methane and oxygen will be recycled as fuel in burner. Thus not only can solve environment pollution of smoke and thermal required by equipment, but also can protect our environment and save fuel cost.
Kingtiger biomass charcoal project is a new technology mainly based on producing biomass gas and charcoal, through production process of “high temperature pyrolysis, evaporation of flue gas and carbon concentration”. This technology has been explored and tried out more than 50 years. This carbonization technology has been widely used in many industries and departments, such as municipal solid waste, industrial papermaking waste, municipal sludge treatment, as well as soil improvement. Our charcoal production machine/equipment has many advantages of low energy consumption, simple operation, environment-friendly, obvious reduction of biomass waste volume, free of smoke and sulfur of the end products. Calorie value of biomass gas is more than 4500 calories, which can replace the natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, coal and other tradition fuels. Carbon content of charcoal is about 60%; but it is smoke-free and tasteless new advanced fuel; at the same time, charcoal can be reprocessed into activated carbon for absorbing.
Models of Kingtiger Charcoal Making Machine for Sale
|Raw material||Various biomasses include organics, rice husk, tree leaves, crop straw, hay, tree barks, shells etc.|
|Dimension (W*H*L)||1.0*1.7*8.0m³||1.3*1.9*8.5 m³||1.6*2.2*8.5 m³||2.2*2.8*8.5 m³||3.0*3.3*8.5 m³|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
Advantages of Kingtiger Charcoal Making Machine/Equipment
- Our machine can dry raw materials at almost no cost, because it uses residual heat and smoke to remove moisture. This is called as “two steps with one fire”; there is only need the carbonization cost, utilization rate of material heat value up to 90%. Traditional carbonization furnace does not have this structure.
- Our technological process is “self-heating from carbonization”, due to combustible gas produced from carbonization reactor can be enough to maintain the whole carbonization process. This can save energy and protect our environment. Traditional machine uses coal as the fuel, this has more disadvantages: it will increase exhaust emissions and need more environmental protection equipment; and it is difficult to control the temperature.
- As for the preheating heat source before the start of the carbonization, there are two ways for choosing. One is biomass gasifier to produce combustible gas; another way is to uses hot air source. Hot air source can be designed according to requirements of our customers. They can choose the local cheapest material as fuel, such as charcoal, coal, biomass, combustible gas, combustible waste, and so on. This design can save fuel cost and achieve virtuous circle. The more hot air source and step they have, the higher investment cost on fuel, electricity and labor costs will increase. So our system absolutely uses one hot air source.
- Hot air source can be designed according to requirements of our customers. They can choose the local cheapest material as fuel, such as charcoal, coal, biomass, combustible gas, combustible waste, and so on. This design can save fuel cost and achieve virtuous circle. The more hot air source and step they have, the higher investment cost on fuel, electricity and labor costs will increase. So our system absolutely uses one hot air source.
Process of Charcoal Maker Machine for Sale from Kingtiger
- Pretreat biomass less than 50mm by crushing machine.
- Biomass pretreated is fed into drying system by automatic conveying system. Fuel of our drying system sources from flue gas waste heat produced carbonization process. Hot air is lead into dryer. Raw material is dried step by step, with mode of screw-feeding and batch splitting.
- Then the biomass dried will automatically fall into carbonization furnace. Temperature for carbonization is about 400 to 600 degree Celsius. The higher the temperature, the greater the yield; the faster the carbonization rate, the lower the operation cost.
- Charcoal will be discharged and collected by professional equipment after through water cooling system. Temperature of charcoal discharged is about 30 degree Celsius. Biogas is collected by special equipment after it has been purified with dry or wet multistage purification, or it can be recycled as fuel for heating carbonization furnace. Wood tar and wood vinegar are collected by professional collecting system.
Application of End Products of KingTiger Biomass Carbonization Furnace for Charcoal
|End products||Application Area||Usage|
|Pharmaceuticals||Used for decolorization and purification of chemical reagents and biomedical, removal of pyrogen in injection.|
|Biogas (combustible gas)||Daily life||Widely used as fuel.|
|Agriculture||Used for heating green agriculture.|
|wood vinegar||Food||Used as food preservative.|
|Pharmaceuticals||Used for medical sterilization and treatment of skin diseases.|
Carbonization ratio of charcoal making equipment is about 3:1 or 4:1; it means one ton dry raw materials can produce about 330kg charcoal. Due to the material is not exactly same in different places, the end result is different. You can back to our home to learn more waste to energy plant.