Kingtiger integrates research and development, design, production and service. Our coconut shell charcoal making machine has been exported into many countries. It has many advantages of high quality, reliable performance, unique design concept and first class production process. This machine uses high temperature and oxygen-free carbonization technology to change coconut shell into charcoal and biogas. Kingtiger technology is the most advanced in many coconut shell charcoal machinery manufacturers. This machine not only can process coconut shell, but also can process other biomass such as sewage sludge, sawdust, rice husk, palm kernel shell (PKS), olive shell, straw, bamboo, wood, agricultural waste, green waste, peanut shell, municipal solid waste (MSW), etc. Coconut charcoal is the best material for BBQ; and it is clean, non-toxic, high thermal energy, and good market.
Kingtiger charcoal machine has two types include bath coconut shell charcoal making system and continuous coconut shell charcoal making system. The batch type has low investment cost. Charcoal is discharged only after the machine has been cooled. After charcoal has been completely discharged, the next batch begins. The continuous charcoal machine can produce continuously, it can discharge charcoal from the discharging system while feeding raw material by the automatic feeding system. Customers can choose any type according to the requirements.
Parameters Of Kingtiger Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Machine
|Raw material||Various biomasses include organics, rice husk, tree leaves, crop straw, hay, tree barks, shells etc.|
|Dimension (W*H*L)||1.0*1.7*8.0m³||1.3*1.9*8.5 m³||1.6*2.2*8.5 m³||2.2*2.8*8.5 m³||3.0*3.3*8.5 m³|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
Advantages of Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Machine for Sale
- KT charcoal making machine consists of drying machine, carbonization furnace and other accessories. This three parts includes transmission part, frame part, drying part, flash evaporation layer, carbonization layer, feeding part and material breaking up part, discharging part, cooling part, flue gas reburning part, water curtain dust, gasifier as well as related pipeline.
- The design of our coconut shell charcoal briquettes making machine can improve the heat utilization and reduce fuel cost. Firstly, this machine includes the upper and lower layer so as to touch hot air source and improve the heat utilization. Secondly, material on the upper layer is dried by the fuel gas. Thirdly, this charcoal machine consists of hot air source (gasifier or hot air hot furnace) collection channel , channel for collecting heat from carbonization furnace, channel for collecting steam from flash evaporation layer, exhaust gas collection channel, so that the final exhaust emission temperature down to 100 degree Celsius.
- Our biomass carbonization machine uses dual-drive variable-speed transmission structure with converting in edge and materials breaking up in the center. Biomass in the upper layer can form “the materials fog” to increase the contact area between material and hot air. At the same time, rotation rate of the drying machine can be controlled, so as to control the contact time between material and hot air; then material with different moistures can be dried.
- In the beginning stage, there are two ways for heating machine, one is biomass as material for heating carbonization furnace, and another is gasifier. Customers can choose any way according the requirements and investment cost. And then flue gas produced from carbonization can be used for drying materials. But in the poor areas, if material with water content less than 10%, customers can choose our single-layer charcoal shell charcoal making machine.
Application of Charcoal & Biogas Produced from Coconut Charcoal Making Machine
- Can be reprocessed into activated carbon.
- Widely used fuel in daily life and industry
- Used as fuel in BBQ
- Used for absorbing heavy metal to improve the quality of soil.
- Used for construction bricks with clay.
- Widely used as fuel in industries as steel, iron, ceramics industries and so on.
- Used as fuel.
- Heating for greenhouse agriculture.
- Used for drying
- Used for electric power generation.