KingTiger rubber recycling machines are designed by our experienced professional engineers’ team based on American and European technologies. These machines are specifically researched and developed for producing rubber granule and powder. The recycling machine I’d like to introduce to every one is our standard used rubber recycling plant. Our system is proven to turn scrap rubber into high quality, nylon free, metal free and uncontaminated rubber powder. The size of rubber powder is controlled by unique centrifugal screen. The Rubber powder system also utilize a variety of conveying and separation technologies to minimize product loss, maximize production efficiency and maintain a safe and clean operating environment.
Granulator is specially designed for fine-stream grinding. It can shred waste rubber to 1-6mm granules. During the granulation process, 99.9% of fiber will be removed, contaminant free crumb rubber will be left to be further processed. The granulator blades are made from best quality steel and heatreated for optimal shredding performance. The capacity for granulator is ranges from 300kg-1500kg per hour.
Grinder is specially designed for milling to fine rubber powder. Granules with size of 1-6mm from granulator is fed via feeder to the rotating high speed serrated disk to produce a powder product in the required 30-120mm mesh range and the final size is determined by adjustable centrifugal screen.
The demand for rubber granule and powder, which has wide application in all works of life, in global market is getting stronger and stronger. It can be used to mix with asphalt to be modified asphalt in highway application and water-proof industry. Or it can be applied to reclaiming rubber. Even rubber manufacture can take advantage of it to produce new goods.
Kingtiger waste rubber recycling plant is widely applied to a variety of fields, and can not only greatly reduce the waste rubber pollution to the environment but also provide other new rubber products to be used in the production in many industries. Rubber and tyre are very widely seen in our common life. After being processed by Kingtiger waste rubber recycling plant and tyre recycle line, the waste rubbers can be applied to the following industries:
- Rubber powder made by the desulfurization process will be reclaimed as rubber production sheet material used in the manufacture of machine pads, roadbed mat, cushion etc. Various washers, fenderboard, sound-absorbing materials.
- Rubber granules can be used to make color elastic floor tile laid in the sports ground of elderly and kids to guarantee their safety. The greatest characteristics are to prevent slippery and achieve shock absorption, wear-resisting, sound insulation, heat insulation, water resistant with none toxic and long service life
- As Road alignment materials, rubber granule modified asphalt pavement of high grade highway and the runways in developed countries has entered the practical stage, and have developed rapidly.
- It also can be used to build plastic sports venues, runway and artificial turf.
- Shoe manufacture are able to employ rubber granules to produce shoe soles according to a certain proportion, or mix rubber powder to neutralize all kinds of soles.
About the Packaging & Shipping of Kingtiger Group:
- Packing: KingTiger Tire Recycling Plant packed with a layer of plastic wraps to protect machine from dust, moisture and corrosion. Make use of wooden case as the outside package. Or it can also depend on customer’s special requirements.
- Shipping: KingTiger has own logistics department, which cooperates with many famous shipping companies for a long time, to guarantee all the machineries get best container and be safely transported to our customer workshop.
First-rate Service of Kingtiger Group:
- Pre-sales service: KingTiger will explain for customers with all details about our high-tech plant. 24 hours service is provided.
- Production service: Production report is provided now and again to warrantee the customer get best quality machine in time.
- After-sales service: At least one engineer will be sent to be in charge of installation and commission service, also training the worker is included.
You also can check out our homepage to find other recycling plants.