Why Should We Segregate Different Types of Wastes?
Sorting waste is innovation of traditional garbage collection and disposal. With the growing waste production and deterioration of the environment, it becomes word’s common focus how to achieve garbage resource utilization and improve the quality of living environment. Waste separation is an important step before disposal of waste. Trough separation, the useful waste can be sorted for recycling and reusing, such as paper, plastics, rubber, glass, bottles, metals, organics, etc. Waste management segregation not only can improve the level of resources utilization, but also reduce the amount of garbage. It is important way to achieve waste reduction and resource. On the basis of years of waste recycling technology, Kingtiger has researched and developed the most advanced waste separation machine.
Models of Kingtiger Waste Separation Machine
|Floor area||5366m2||6112 m2||6200 m2||6800 m2|
How to Separate Garbage Waste by Kingtiger Waste Separation Plant?
- Garbage is discharged on the loading platform by truck; big waste (toilet, furniture, construction waste, etc.) is sorted by manual. Residual garbage is sent onto feeding machine by hopper. Feeding machine is equipped with adjustable smooth auto feeder with function of height adjustment; so it solves crushing bag and uneven thickness to achieve feeding evenly; and it can ensure the following process is able to finish efficiently.
- Rubbish is sent to manual sorting form, big materials and hazardous waste can be sorted by manual.
- The garbage is screened by cylinder screen machine; mesh size can be adjusted according to customer’s requirements. Generally speaking, mesh size is 50mm. Solid waste will be screened two categories including waste over than 50mm and less than 50mm.
- Waste with size less than 50mm is mainly organic. Metal materials in this organic is sorted by suspended magnetic separator.
- Waste with size over than 50mm is put into magnetic separator to sort out iron materials (iron beverage cans and packing pot). Then waste is sent into garbage crusher and comprehensive winnowing machine. Plastics and heavy materials (brick, stone, glass, rubber, etc.) are sorted out by comprehensive winnowing machine; the residual is mixed garbage (hard plastics, textiles, rubber products, wet paper products, etc.)
- End products: plastics, heavy materials (dust, earth, stone, broken glasses), organic, metal
Application of End Products of Kingtiger Waste Segregator Machines
Kingtiger Group can supply a series solution from waste sorting to recycling of end products of garbage separation system, such as plastics to oil pyrolysis machine, waste oil distillation machine, brick maker line, biomass carbonization machine, etc.
- Plastics: it can be converted into plastic oil and carbon black by pyrolysis plant; and plastic oil can be refined into diesel oil by distillation machine. Carbon black can be grinded by carbon black processing plant. Besides, the PET bottles can be process into flakes, and then reprocessed into fibers. This fibers can be used for producing clothes, pillow inner, bolster.
- Earth and stone: it can be turned into bricks by professional brick maker line.
- Organic: it can be converted into charcoal by special biomass charcoal making machine. It can used as fertilizer. It can be produced into biogas by biogas production line.
- Metal: it can be sold out.
Features of Waste Separation Machine for Sale from Kingtiger
- All parts apply to corrosion environment.
- Derusting grade carbon steels surface meet the Sa2.5 of GB8923-88 standard.
- Zinc rich primer and alkyd paints, the total film thickness shall be no less than 160μm.
- If the coating is damaged during transportation and installation, we will repair it in according with the painting process, quality of coating repaired is not lower than the original.
- Our sorting machine is designed for convenient to operation, maintenance and repair.