Kingtiger sewage sludge carbonization plant adopts the advanced sludge carbonization technology which can convert sludge to charcoal. The charcoal, a kind of solid biomass, can be used to replace the coal in the power generation. Sludge carbonization is an advanced technology for disposing waste sludge composed of carbon and minerals and retaining the carbon content by thermal decomposition. While in the process, odor-free carbon in the sludge is completely burnt with oxygen in the furnace. Kingtiger will be your ideal selection when you are choosing the sludge carbonization machine. The equipment is manufactured with the latest technologies and reasonable structure and superior than other machine around the world: it possesses the higher carbonizing ratio and shorter carbonizing time. Most importantly, our carbonization plant adopts the unique technology “one fire two step method carbonizing system”, which there is no supplier or manufacturer that can succeed it in the world.
Why it is necessary to dispose the sewage sludge by the sewage sludge carbonization machine? Why this equipment is so popular recent year? Because it is the best methods for the sewage sludge treatment. Sewage sludge generated by waste water treatment, occupies large space when it is disposed by landfill. Usage of sludge as fertilizer is limited due to the potential contaminations with heavy metals, pathogens, parasites, seeds of weeds. Therefore, what is the most feasible management method for sludge? Through numerous investigations and researches, experts in the field of environmental protection have drawn the conclusion – carbonization. This carbonizaiton method also can be used for treating biomass.
What’s more, carbonization is a thermo-chemical process. It allows transforming structured molecules of wood, and cellulose products into coal. Carbonization is obtained through the elimination of water and volatile substances from the vegetal matter, due to the action of heat in charcoal pile.
Our company, Kingtiger, have focused on developing varieties of sludge carbonization equipments and obtained lots of achievements, including slime carbonization plant, adhesive dirt carbonization plant, sewage sludge carbonization plant and drilling mud carbonization plant. Compared with traditional sludge management, our carbonization disposal can not only benefit living environment of citizens, but also achieve resource recycling with high efficiency, high output and high quality.
Basic Parameters of Kingtiger Sewage Sludge Carbonization Plant:
|Hourly Feeding Capacity
|1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, Coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Horizontal & Rotary
|Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.
|Floor Area (L*W*H)
|Recycling Water Cooling
Working Process of Kingtiger Sewage Sludge Carbonization Machine:
- Collect the raw material into the measuring conveyor by the material reclaimer machine.
- The dispersion foggy device in the timber dryer pre-dries out the raw material which will free fall inside the carbonization machine and been dried out for the second time.
- Then materials fall into the outside bin of the machine and start the high temperature pyrolysis, sulfur emission, flue gas volatile, carbon focused in the carbonization process.
- The carbide will be discharged by the Water-cool conveyor, and the rest hot flue gas and heat will be suffered desulfurization process and smoke abatement process.
- The smoke abatement and desulfurization steam will be cooled by the condenser and led to the recycle water pool.
Working Principles of Kingtiger Sewage Sludge Carbonization Plant:
- Evaporation phase: mainly depending on the heat produced by burning raw material itself and fuel , the moisture starts steaming from ignition to the temperature of furnace rising to 160 ℃. There is almost no change of chemical composition.
- Initial phase: this phase mainly depends on the heat produced by burning raw material, which rises the temperature of furnace to between 160 and 280 ℃. In this moment, raw material begins to turn out thermal decomposition.
- Total carbonization phase: the most suitable temperature is between 280 and 400℃. During this stage, raw material starts sharply thermal decomposition and destructive distillation to charcoal with high temperature.
End Products in Kingtiger Sewage Sludge Carbonization Plant:
After the process which includes high temperature pyrolysis, volatile gas, sulfur emission, carbon enrichment of garbage disposal technology, the end product we get is artificial carbon/charcoal which owns fixed higher carbon content (about 90%), Compared with the general coal, it is about twice its carbon content ( usually fixed carbon content of coal is 55% ). Besides, it is a new type of high-grade fuel with good flammability, while some biomass after carbonization has very strong activation (it can be activated up to 75%), There is no doubt that it is an ideal material for manufacturing activated carbon. And if this carbon black can be processed by professional carbon black processing plant, it will be sold by higher price.
Main Advantages of Sludge Carbonization Plant in Kingtiger:
- Easy operation, labor saving and no risk.
- Environmental-friendly with unique smoke decontamination equipment.
- High output rate and efficient.
- Durable with special materials.
- Top grade product quality.
First-rate Service of Kingtiger Group:
- Pre-sale service：
Rapid and earnest response to your inquiry.
Technical data and competitive price provided.
Factory visit and trial for you.
Free plan for your site and project.
Reasonable suggestion with shipping freight.
- After-sale Service:
Supervise manufacturing to guarantee high quality.
Fast delivery, and close track on goods till you receive the goods.
Engineers will be sent to your site for the installation, testing and training the workers.
Periodical call visit to make sure there is no problem of the equipment or find the problem timely and solve it immediately.